For those events when assistance by repair engineers has been requested by callingtelephone number 902 760 944, we undertake to meet the following service timescales after reporting the event:
1. Acknowledgement of event notification reception by sending a SMS to the customer.
2. The service engineer will contact the policyholder and will visit the insured property to investigate the event, except in cases where the damage was caused by the policyholders themselves, within 24 hours.
In a case of EMERGENCY, the service engineer will personally visit the property within 3 hours.
3. The proposed repair timetable of the first technician involved will be communicated in less than 48 hours. Once the first technician has completed his work, each successive technician will communicate their timetables.
4. The service engineer will start repair work within 72 hours, except where replacement parts are required, which due to manufacture or delivery timescales may make it necessary to establish an extended schedule. In such a case, the technician will notify the policyholder, and the 72 hour period will start from the time the parts are received by the technician.
5. Notification of termination of the event by sending the customer a SMS.
If we fail to meet the above timescales, we will return the value of the premium to the insured.
*Commitment of Plus Ultra, Seguros Generales y Vida, S.A.